Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

I think I'm pregnant but I'm not a 100% sure.. How can I find out?

I have taken 2 tests in the past month that say I'm not. Yet I'm 2 weeks late and my body is really messing me up. I now go to bed early and wake up early, yet before this I could sleep all nite and day. I dont have any sickness or sensitivity with my breasts, but I"m really scared.. I'm 20 years old and I'm SO not ready for this.. I could really use some suggestions or help tips :(

Answer Question

Asked by Benje90 at 8:35 AM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

Level 3 (14 Credits)
Answers (9)
  • go get blood work so you will know for sure

    Answer by kylansmommy09 at 8:36 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

  • Yup, get a blood test done...quick, easy, and relatively cheap.

    Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:39 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

  • Seriously? Get to the doctor if you need to know for sure.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

  • How much would blood work cost? I'm unable to get to a doctor because my health insurance ran out 2 years ago. I'm really alone on this one and its very scary.

    Comment by Benje90 (original poster) at 8:47 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

  • You can probaly go get a pregnancy test for free done and those are usually more sensitive than the at home ones. I'm sure there's a clinic near you. I went to one and they even did an ultrasound to tell how far I was. (This was a pro life organization; they do it for free to deter you from thinking about abortion.) Or check out your local health department, they may be ale to put you on a sliding pay scale. I think Planned Parenthood would do the same.

    Answer by Nicoles2LilRams at 9:01 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

  • Thanks so much to all of you!

    Comment by Benje90 (original poster) at 9:02 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

  • go see ur doctor

    Answer by mommie_of02 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

  • Blood work is the best way to go here,

    Answer by _Tam_ at 11:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

  • go to the health dept, planned parenthood or crisis pregnancy center

    Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:34 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.