Ectopic Pregnancy

I was wondering when is an ectopic pregnancy generally discovered. I am 6 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I was wondering if I had an ectopic pregnancy would i already know by now or is there still a chance. My right hip has been aching a little. It may be due to over bending that i was doing while cleaning a lot yesterday and just a muscle ache. If some one could clear up this wonderment i would greatly appreciate it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• If you had an Ultrasound, Vaginally they could rule this out,

If you feel as if that your going thru one, i would ask the doctor, im sure its because of your straining ...yourself with the cleaning, just keep off your feet for a little while,

but indeed call the doc hon...and yes...when your around 6 weeks is easily detectable, but you do get lots of aches and pains from streching
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:59 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Yeah, if your dates are right and you get an ultrasound they should be able to tell if you have an ectopic. I've had an ectopic though and it was a lot more than some aches....I felt like I was going to die. BUT, some people don't have any symptoms at all. If you think an ectopic pregnancy is a possibility, you should call your doc or go to the ER ASAP, it's not something you mess around with.
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 10:21 AM on Nov. 25, 2008