My sister

ok i have been taking care of my sisters kids for 10 years and then she had a notr baby which is now 4 all her kids are special needs well she ha to go fora mri on her head and the dr said her brain on the left side is slowly dieing she drinks everyday of her life and i am trying to help her but it seems likeeverything i do she just dont want it her kids are 16 11 4 the dr put her in a wheel chair because she cant walk anymore we dont know how long she has should tell her 16 year old whats going on ? my heart hurts for my sister i just wish she would stp drinking

proudmom487

Asked by proudmom487 at 9:02 AM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Health

• She's 16 years old and if she's been around her mother, your sister, at all; she already suspects something is going on. Tell her now.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:06 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I would tell her. My sister is a drinker too and i always say the same thing i just wish she would stop.
    At 16 kids are alot smarter then we give them credit for.. she may already know but yes you should talk to her about it.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:09 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• The 16 year old may want to participate in alateen as well
    tortkey

Answer by tortkey at 9:28 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• That really sucks. I'm sorry. I think those kids are ever so blessed that your sister had a sister as wonderful as you. I believe in God, *&* I believe life and earth are just bigger than you and I and I like to ' think ', everything happens for a reason.There is no excuse for your sisters bad behavior and choices, because it does come down to, " choices ", we all have then NO MATTER our BACKROUNDS. I think to many people use their ," rough ", child hood as an excuse to keep behaving badly. I wish they would just get their heads out of their asses or get off the pitty pot and jump into life while they are still alive and have the chance. I deal with a situation like this from a distance. Good Luck and give all your negative energy you have toward your sister and make it a positive one to put into those kids who need all the love and support they can get!~ Godd Bless you and your family.'
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 9:49 AM on Mar. 19, 2011