do you think ...

Do you honestly think my husband should throw snowballs at me 9 months prego ??????

i TOLD him not to throw snowballs at me...and he insists that its funny because i cant move fast and i am a bigger target :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:52 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• lol.. its not nice, may not be safe.. but the thought is funny. Tell him to aim for your butt!!
    ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 9:54 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• How mean !! Tell him he has it coming after darling baby is born !
    katherine4

Answer by katherine4 at 9:55 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Haha, as long as he doesn't hit your belly you should be fine =] Just throw them back at him!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:55 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• LOL! I say as long as he isn't pelting you with them really hard then it's ok. The baby will be fine in there. Maybe he could try to avoid your belly.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 9:56 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Go get yourself a nerf gun and hide it under your big coat and when he starts pelting you with snowballs start shooting off nerf darts at him. Then tell him he has to pick the darts up out of the snow because you're "so big and so slow". LOL
    sillyt

Answer by sillyt at 10:08 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• lol that's funny, I would get a shovel full up snow and sneak up on him and dump it all on him hah
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 10:30 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Well, I personally don't think it has anything to do with being so pregnant. If you ASK him to stop and you don't find it funny or amusing, then he should honor that. REGARDLESS of whether your pregnant or not. Once youve asked, then it becomes VERY disrespectful. I asked my husband to not hit me on the butt. He loves to smack my butt, but he was doing it really hard and didn't realize he was hurting me. Once I said that, he put his arms around me and told me he was sorry. Now he just taps me. I don't mind that.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 10:33 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Its a little funny. But if you don't think so, he should stop. I don't think its unsafe, unless its a snowball filled with rocks or ice and hes not throwing them hard.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 11:07 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• if my hubby was doing that and didn't stop when i asked i would say looks someone doesn't want sex tonight. that works every time. he knows a happy me makes me want to be close to him. if he upsets me then i can't have sex with someone that hurt my feelings.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Your baby is perfectly safe surrounded by fluid. It's a sfaety bubble. A meer snowball is not going to hurt your child. but... if you don't like it he should respect your wishes.
    Hartless

Answer by Hartless at 12:51 PM on Nov. 25, 2008