Still confused/hopeful.....Pregnant?

OK, so I posted another question about this before, but now I have some what more information. I'm now going on 5 days missed period and I've been feeling sick to my stomach and my breasts are SO SORE and hurt like crazy. My fiance says they look like they are getting bigger and feel heavier as well. Ive been a bit on the onry side, more than usual lately and im still just as tired as even if more than I was. I also took a pregnancy test 4 days ago and it was negative. I have no insurance yet so im asking you guys to give me pointers on what you think it is. So far a lot of you have helped me and believe I am pregnant, but Im so confused. (yes, I am getting health insurance in these next 2 weeks.) :)

Bllondie72

Asked by Bllondie72 at 9:35 AM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• well get another test, the Dollar Tree store or any dollar store has tests that are just as accurate. Perhaps you were too early on for it to show up the last time.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:41 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• That's what I was thinking as well, but this has happened to me last time and it turned out positive, but I had a miscarriage. so im quite scared. But I ....will test again.
    Bllondie72

Comment by Bllondie72 (original poster) at 9:44 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• You wait til you are more than a week past your due date, even 2 weeks past. Pee on the stick first thing in the morning. And while the Dollar Tree has tests - they are not as sensitive as the name brand ones.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:46 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• OK, ill wait till then. I had bought the first response ones last time and this time as well. I wasn't sure because I was told after implantation takes place being before your missed period that you could test that day of your missed period. Last time I don't remember when I had tested. So, I was a bit confused, but ill wait another week to try again. its also hard for me to test in the mornings now because I work over night shifts. so is taking a test in the evening OK too? (as long as Ive slept 8 hours)
    Bllondie72

Comment by Bllondie72 (original poster) at 9:50 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• fingers crossed

kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 9:51 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Yep, for you, your evening pee IS your 1st morning pee since you work night shifts. The key is that it is the urine that has built up in your body and is most concentrated.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 9:53 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• @ kylansmommy09
    *CROSSES FINGERS AND PUTS BIG SMILE FACE ON

@twinsplus2more
    ok sweet that works. ill just pee when i can in a week haha
    Bllondie72

Comment by Bllondie72 (original poster) at 9:58 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Actually dollar store tests are EXACTLY the same and just as accurate....You can view it's accuracy here: http://www.peeonastick.com/hpts.html

And see that Dollar Tree tests in a few cases are more accurate than some brands and store brands out there!!!!
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 10:01 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Since you have insurance in two weeks, save your money and go to the doc..... Sometimes it just pays to wait....... You don't want to keep wasting money. Sometimes your want to be pregnant so bad that your mind starts telling your body that you are and you start getting the symptoms.......

JUST A THOUGHT
    carrieroman

Answer by carrieroman at 10:21 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• if im pregnant ill be happy but if im not i can wait till i get things settled in for what i need to do in life, but i just hope im not doing that to myself unknowingly. (like not thinking i want to be because of the past miscarriages, but then again the excitement of the possibility) who knows. ill find out soon hopefully :D
    Bllondie72

Comment by Bllondie72 (original poster) at 1:15 PM on Mar. 19, 2011