Is there anyone on here that thinks they make one sexy pregnant lady?

I have heard of this and find it hard to believe (because I have never actually met someone like this) I think other girls are cute when pregnant but I remind myself of what I imagine hungry hungey hippos would look like if they were alive. And HOW do you make yourself feel so sexy? Or does it just come naturally? My husband tells me all of the time that I am sexy...but I dont feel sexy so I dont take it to heart when he says it.

LovinEveryDay

Asked by LovinEveryDay at 9:58 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Oh good gravy I was the farthest thing from sexy or hot that a person could get when I was preggo...EWWWWww
    mamakirs

Answer by mamakirs at 2:12 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I've seen others that just looked good when they were pregnant. I never thought I did though.
    TiffanyLove18

Answer by TiffanyLove18 at 9:59 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• My husband thinks I look so sexy pregnant...hmm I'm glad he's happy >.o
    Apr1l

Answer by Apr1l at 10:29 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Oh, I thought I was the sexiest, most beautiful pregnant lady in the world! I know it was just caused by the hormonal changes but I had to have sex every night until the very last day. I felt wonderful all day long.
    Avon_Calling

Answer by Avon_Calling at 10:51 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I don't think I look "sexy" when I'm pregnant, but I do think I look better. I'm not quite so self-conscience about my weight, my skin glows and my hair is healthier. So sexy, no - better - yes. lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 11:29 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I wouldn't say sexy but beautiful definitely.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• i felt sexy when i fashioned a cute bump but when i got super big and everyone was asking if i was having twins when i wasn't i didn't feel so hot then. i did stare in the mirror and thought to myself man i look sexy prego.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 11:46 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• i think i am with this preg because i have gained no weight, which actually means i have put on the weight in my tummy but lost fat in my arms, legs, butt.... i look the same as before but with huge boobs and a lil tummy... i think it looks hot, even better than normal because i look hot while pregs and that isnt too easy (also my tummy is my bad spot on a normal basis, where i gain weight first so the pregs covers my worst area,) .... also my skin and hair have been really healthy and wonderful so i am sexy preggo, if that is possible, a lot of sexiness is confidence.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 11:46 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• No- I was a moose with all 3 of my kids. Seriously I am one of those people who is pregnant ALL OVER!!! when I was pregnant with my 3rd- we saw a Weeble Wobble commercial on tv and my son said- hey mom thats waht you look like!!! So everytime I saw someone in my family that I hadn't seen for awhile they would tell me- weebles wobble but they don't fall down.
    mykidsrock77

Answer by mykidsrock77 at 11:46 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I once seen this model she was about 8 month preg. she was naked but covered on the pictures, i swear she's the most beautiful prego i've ever seen! :) I mean she's like 6 ft tall with perfectly shaped body! It didn't look like she gained a bit of fat just a round belly that didn't looked like it belong to her :)
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 11:59 AM on Nov. 25, 2008