Is it normal to... adult content

i let my husband try anal last night, he barely got the head of his penis in and i told him to stop. it felt like i was taking a huge crap! anyway today when i wipe there is a little blood. is this cause for concern or normal? its not a lot and ive bled before when i tore from big bowel movements. i think its probably an anal fissure. but i just want to make sure its normal!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Health

• its pretty normal. it stops after a few times of doing it. it will stop hurting.

when i first did anal it hurt so bad and i did bleed. and both the pain and the bleeding happened every time i did it for 2 or 3 times. but when i last did it with my husband it had been so long since i did it that it went right back to like i had never done it before. so be careful of having waited a long time in between the fun :)
    completely normal hun!
    Liebevoll_mami

Answer by Liebevoll_mami at 10:16 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• it's normal for it to stretch beyond it's limits and bleed a bit.....which is why i don't do it.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 9:43 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Be sure you tell him that he's too big, caused bleeding and tearing. Otherwise he will want to try again.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 10:10 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Sounds normal to me
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:12 AM on Mar. 19, 2011