Has this happened to anyone??

Okay yesterday i went to my OB appt. and he was measuring my stomach and he said "huh?" and i said why did you say "huh?" whats wrong and he said "well your stomach is bigger then what i measured 2 weeks ago" and they been telling me (the ultrasound ppl) that he is 3 weeks underweight and he wont catch up and now my OB said he is big. So now i have to have my 6th ultrasound now not for being so small now for being big! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• maybe your OB measured wrong. Never had that happen though.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Well at least it sounds like a good thing, when my daughter was born she was 6 pounds which is kind of small, but my doc never showed any concern, i wonder what a healthy size is exactly anyways.
    infor2

Answer by infor2 at 10:59 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Good. Its better to be too big then too small. So if he comes early he has a better chance of making it prematurely.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 11:32 AM on Nov. 25, 2008