I am 13 weeeks and 2 days FINALLY! :) but theres one probleme i have yellow diarhhea? adult content

Any of you moms or moms to be ever had this happen to them during their pregnancy? i am getting a little concerned here!

P.S I KNOW ITS TMI, SORRY LADDIES JUST WORRIED

prettylilme

Asked by prettylilme at 10:28 AM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• my sister had it with my niece and she was fine but i would get it checked by a doctor to be on the safe side. it could be nothing more that diet related or it could be something to do with your digestive system(liver, gallbladder, large and small intestines) make and appointment with you PCP and get it checked
    1lilmiracle

Answer by 1lilmiracle at 10:36 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• A lot of times the pregnancy vitamins you take can affect the color of your urine and stools. I pee electric yellow after taking mine :P
    alphamom26

Answer by alphamom26 at 11:21 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I had diarrhea but not yellow. I was told it's normal but that was in my case, each person is different so at your next appt don't be shy to ask because you gotta be on the safe side
    XOXO
    ohprettymommy

Answer by ohprettymommy at 12:30 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• When you are transitioning from the first to second trimester its common to have diahrea. As for it being yellow, not so sure about that one. good luck mommy!
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 12:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Do you guys think it is just something I ate? it started last night, like i dont have to go every 10 min, but when i do thats how it comes out..
    prettylilme

Comment by prettylilme (original poster) at 12:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• oh sorry girl i have never had that problem. i was am always constipated lol
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 1:26 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• yea, in my first semester i was constipated at some times but now that ive hit the sec. its like its finally all coming out. but yellow
    prettylilme

Comment by prettylilme (original poster) at 1:37 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• It's probably just your body getting used to the changes or something you're eating.
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 2:44 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I'd go ahead and make an appointment with your OB, unless you have an appointment coming up soon.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:44 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• maybe call your Dr?
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 2:24 AM on Mar. 20, 2011