• In the Spotlight:

How do I............

hey does anyone know how to go about getting pregnant with twins? yeah i know that you can not just get pregnant with twins, but are there any little tricks or anyting that you can do to get pregnant with twins? I dont want to take any fertility drugs, i want to do it naturally, but i would really like to have twins.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't think there's any way to do that.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 10:49 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I am taking Vitex which is a natural herb that is supposed to help you hyper-ovulate thus hopefully resulting in twins. Have been on it for 3 months and just ttc so who knows. but all the boards i have been on said that was the best. Oh and also yams apparently help you hyper ovulate...i just could choke them down...but there is a wild yam supplement at my local vitamin store...I just didn't t like the sound of its side effects. Good luck!
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 12:01 PM on Nov. 25, 2008