Am I ever going to get a BREAK!?.

So I hardly get any time for myself or even w my bf w out the kids.i havnt been away from the kids for a month now. im fricking loosing it. I cant take all this stress rite now, my moms home and she just sits around and when the baby crys even when im doing something she will just sit there and let her cry even if shes hungry, so i have to drop everything im doing to feed the baby or just to make the baby happy. when do i ever get a time to myself, i hardly sleep, i take care of a year old and a 2 month old by myself, im not the only on who made these kids, but there real father is a worthless piece of crap and is out partying and smoking pot so i dont really have a choice for them not see him that much. what about me? i will be 20 april 9th and im already a mother of 2. my life went down the fricking drain. it wasnt all my fault though.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• You will get a break once they start doing for themselves, but for now you are it, these are one of the many sacrificies a mother has to make, specially in your crappy situation.

Answer by older at 10:58 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• They are your kids not your mothers. If you want a break and their dad isnt good to take care of them hire a babysitter.
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 10:59 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• That sucks, it really does. But you have to take responsibility and realize that it was your choice to have sex and get pregnant. Ask for a little help from your Mom, or offer to pay her or a younger sister, neice, somebody to babysit for a few hours. I hope that you get some help, but remember that the more you dwell on the burden you're feeling the worse it will get.
    Kimedbs

Answer by Kimedbs at 11:14 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• You chose who to have sex with. Even if you are young you know how babies are made. Why did you have another one if you are so unhappy. YOu know your man is a loser yet you stay. You want time alone with him? You really need to grow up and reialize that these kids are your first priority, not your mother's. If you need time to yourself do as the other poster said, hire a sitter.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 11:14 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Sorry that your so young with two children however it is not your moms responsibility to take care of your children. My husband is at work all day long and I take care of our 11 month old and 4 yr old by myself plus I homeschool my 4 yr old. It was hard at first adjusting to having two but you will get the hang of it. I just posted earlier about getting a date night after two years! Yeah 2 yrs, being a parent comes first atleast in this house it does. Best of luck and I hope everything works out for you.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 11:39 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Well your mom probably feel like since you made them then you need to take care of them. You are young but you will grow alone with the kids. There are alot of young moms out there I was one but I put my kids first ahead of myself my needs and men it's hard but you made them and it's to bad the father doesn't want anything to do with them.
    Maybe you can find a sitter besides your mom to sit with the children for a few hours so you can have your time with your boyfriend or just for yourself and it will get easier when they are older so hang in there your there mom forever and they should come first and men second. Maybe if you also want to spend time with your boyfriend put the kids down early and have him come hang out with you at home. Good luck
    dusty1962

Answer by dusty1962 at 11:51 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• YOUR children are YOUR responsibility. You shouldn't expect your mother to help--you can ask, but you shouldn't just assume she will.

As a parent, you have to sacrafice for your children.

If you are having feelings of resentment, I would speak to a medical professional. It may be post-partum depression.
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 12:01 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I am with my 2 children 24/7. I home school my 9 year old and I am 100% responsible for their care. Even when my dh is home the children still come to me with all their needs because that's what they're used to. The only quiet, "me" time I get is when my children are sleeping. Perhaps you should stay up a little and read, play on the computer or whatever you do to relax. It's not a perfect solution, but it's my solution.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 11:46 PM on Mar. 19, 2011