I just got my period back after a 10 day prescription to provera. I am confused as to how to count my days until my ovulation. The reason is that my period started very gradually. Do I count from day one of anything or from the day I had to wear protection?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• my dr. told me day one is the day that you have actual red bleeding that continues. I have problems w/ my peroid taking a week or more to actually "start" (have spotting, then brown discharge, then nothing, then back to brown, then finally finally after days of this I begin to really bleed) I was confused as to what day to say day one was & so that is what my dr. told me.
    Anonymous

• You count from the day you actually start bleeding. Not breakthrough bleeding, but the withdrawal bleeding from stopping the provera
    KnoxvilleDoula

Answer by KnoxvilleDoula at 1:29 PM on Nov. 25, 2008