Has anyone else ever had a totally harmless yet inappropriate crush?

I have a school girl crush on my brother-in-law's 17 year old friend! Haha I am 24. I don't know what it is about this kid but I always catch myself getting all flirty. It is ridiculous. I am happily married and it is nothing serious that I would ever act on even if I were single but it is just so weird! (Wasn't sure where to post)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Lol I have recently gained a crush on my good friend from Jr high who is in my phone as Twinner lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Na.........
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:51 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• have fun with the crush
    diana398

Answer by diana398 at 11:52 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• My daughter's pediatritian when she was an infant was SO handsome! Every time he walked in the room, I'd start blushing. So I switched drs. It was just too uncomfortable.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 12:10 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Well there is a gay stay at home dad in our neighborhood who is H-O-T HOT!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think I could turn him!
    Anonymous

• i had a crush on an old co worker.. he was married and WAY older than i first thought him to be (i was 19 at the time, he was 34, but totally looked 22 with the hottest bod i've ever seen)
    we ended up friends, he ended up divorced (mutual terms not because of anything bad) and i was pregnant with my dd by then at age 22.. so nothing ever came of our friendship
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• thats funny, yea i've had that, they can be biologically explained, and easy to get over. i would stop asap just for my personal conscious's sake. i wouldnt want you to think your SO has had that before cuz that would hurt you!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 2:33 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Yes, in the past, but not now
    CoffeeWriter

Answer by CoffeeWriter at 6:30 PM on Mar. 19, 2011