What to do with my time? 3 year old starting headstart.

Ok so my oldest is in all day kindergarden. I was trying to get my youngest in preschool for next year (my oldest never went to preschool or head start). Well they are wanting her to start as soon as possible so she gets a couple months in before summer. I am going to go do the enrollment process on Tuesday. If she gets in it will be 3.5 hours a day monday - friday (they want to get her in soon as possible cause she needs a speech therapist), the thing is I am asahm I have never had 3.5 hours to myself I don't know what to do with my time lol, but I want to enjoy it at least until the baby comes in Augest (I am due to have another baby augest 9) so i know after the baby is born I wont get that time for a couple years lol so what can I do with my time (at home since I don't drive)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• When my son is at school and I am not working I use that time to clean our house and organize. Sure I take myself out to breakfast or a relaxing lunch - but I also do some chores with peace. This way on the weekends when we are all together the house is clean, the laundry is done, I am organized, and we can have family time with minimal chores to do. I often will go through my son's toys while he is away and decide what is staying and what he is too old for now. If he saw me give one of his toys away he would try to negotiate and cry he still likes it.  I can go through his clothes and decide what to donate and what to keep.  I can do a lot things.  Enjoy the peace while you can.

frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 4:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Pick up any hobby like embrodiery work, sewing laces with hands or doing internet is also so much fun like finding new information etc..........
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 11:57 AM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Enjoy it, do whatever you want, maybe even take the time to deep clean, re-organize and prepare for the next baby.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:57 AM on Mar. 19, 2011