How do I make lemonade?

A couple of weekends ago my community had a yardsale and many of them had children selling lemonade. Ever since then I have been craving lemonade like crazy (pregnancy does that to you!). I want to make some GOOD homemade lemonade. Oddly enough prior to this I've hated lemonade! Oh well! Can someone tell me how to make good lemonade? I'd prefer to use as little sugar as I have to and don't want to use that fake lemon stuff. Thanks!

MamaPyratekk

Asked by MamaPyratekk at 1:32 PM on Jul. 9, 2008 in Home & Garden

• Step by step instructions.

http://www.recipetips.com/kitchen-tips/t--1091/how-to-make-homemade-lemonade.asp

Or you can use lemon juice concentrate and add sugar to taste. The recipe is usually on the bottle

vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 6:31 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Well I sweaten my my water first. then squeeze about 4 lemons and stir in the sweetend water. i cut a couple of slices of lemons maybe about 3 as thin as you can and put them in your jar of lemonade with some ice.
    CMNAVARRO

Answer by CMNAVARRO at 1:47 PM on Jul. 9, 2008

• Lemon Juice, freshly squeezed from 8 large lemons (1-1/2 cups)
    2 cup of sugar, granulated - more or less to taste
    3 cups cold water
    1 large lemon, cut into small wedges or thin cartwheel slices

Freshly made Ice cubes. Make fresh ice cubes, as they may pick up freezer odors over a period of time, if not used regularly.

In a large pitcher, combine the freshly squeezed lemon juice, granulated sugar and 2 cups of cold water; stir briskly to dissolve the sugar. Add the remaining ingredients and stir briskly again.
    (YOU ADD LIMES AND HAVE A LEMONADE)

BoxofRecipes

Answer by BoxofRecipes at 3:27 PM on Jul. 9, 2008