To Hell With Afterlife...

Do you think there is a before-life? Believers- there is something that says "God knew you before you were in the womb." Do you believe this? (P.S. You may include reincarnation in your response if you feel compelled to.)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• I believe we go in a cycle - Birth, Life, Death, Afterlife, and I guess what you could call Before life... So yeah.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:26 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I think if there is one there is most likely the other. It just doesn't make sense to me that thier would only be one of the two, if any.

BubbaLuva

Answer by BubbaLuva at 12:08 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Yes, both of my children when very young described looking down from Heaven and picking me to be their mom, it really puts motherhood into a perspective of privilege for me.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 1:38 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• i believe our bodies are filed with energies and these energies are what make up our "soul" the energy our body is made up of can not be created or destroyed but it can be remade. (yes scientifically our bodies have a natural energy)

so here is my theory: sometimes these energies can retain memory (why not, our brain is energy that retains memory) that can sometimes hold together all our energy leaving behind our spirit. othertimes it doesn't and our energy dissipates and re collects with other natural energies.. a form of reincarnation its not hard to belief that they can reconnect to help create or be apart of new life as well.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:40 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I do. I kinda believe the same way it is shown in the movie Made in Heaven.

Answer by gemgem at 12:10 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I definitely believe there is one.
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 12:11 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• yes... but that WOULD be the afterlife. The after life to a life before this.
    Anonymous

• I do believe we came from heaven. Its a hard concept for me to believe we didnt come from heaven,its also hard for me to believe that when we die we just dont exist anymore like some people who believe when we die thats it.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I just think thiers a vail between us and thats why we don't remember our life before earth, does that make sense?
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 12:37 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I think life is a continuum. That it is more like a wheel than a line. I don't believe or disbelieve reincarnation but I do believe that energy once created is not lost. This is science not religion.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 12:49 PM on Mar. 19, 2011