Anyone elses dh forget kids birth dates?

Granted I have 5 kids & 2 grandkids, and God love my husband he just asked me whose birthday party was today LOL! It is a dual party for my 11 yr old son and granddaughter who turned 2.
Anyone else have that happen who has a large family? (or small).

Asked by gemgem at 12:28 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• i have 5 kids , 10 grandkids , 1 great grand son , i dont forget bdays but for the life of me i cant remember their ages lol
    frances693

Answer by frances693 at 1:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• we have ONE child and it happens whenever anyone asks when his birthday is. My husband will think about it for a moment, then turn to me and say something like "its in april right?" haha its endearing.
    bootsky

Answer by bootsky at 12:30 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• My DH remembers our kids birthdays for the most part...He does sometimes confuse the dates for DS and ODD, though... DS is June 4, and ODD is July 7 (she was due July 4, though)...So he always has to double check the 4th and the 7th. lol. We have 4 kids, so I think an occassional mix up is okay--so long as it's not EVERY time. lol
    laird6372

Answer by laird6372 at 12:33 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I dont know if he remembers them or not... I never give him the chance to let me know... Im always telling him where to be and what to do and what to buy
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 12:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• ... My parents called me oct. 11th and sang me happy birthday.. my birthday is the 12 they were like oh... i alwasy forget the WTF LOL
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 12:38 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Oh no, never
    lelly1019

Answer by lelly1019 at 12:37 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• No he's never forgot their birthdays.
    dolphingurl1286

Answer by dolphingurl1286 at 12:46 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• lol I remember most of it, but dh has a hard time. I guess I understand that. It is alot to remember and our kids are having kids now so the family keeps growing.

Comment by gemgem (original poster) at 1:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• My husband can't even remember how to spell one of the kid's names, lol. Her name is Brenna and he spells it Breena all the time. He also didn't know how to spell her middle name which is CaitlEn (with an E not and I or Y).
    And, yes, this is his kid and she is EIGHT! I couldn't believe he didn't know how to spell her name. WTH? I don't think he's forgotten any of their birthdays (we have 5 kids).
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 1:15 PM on Mar. 19, 2011