Have you made any mistakes in parenting this week?

A few days ago my son was playing an Ispy game on the wii and he was getting really mad because he couldn't find something so I went to cheatmasters and found the answer and told him where to find the item. I was on my laptop next to him and thought nothing of it...well since then he has been wanting to cheat his way through games buy going to cheatmaster. so I created a kid who wwants to cheat on his games, go ahead and bash me for it

wheresthewayout

Asked by wheresthewayout at 1:01 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We were outside playing and DS said he needed to run in and use the bathroom, so I said go ahead I'll be here when you get back. About 10 minutes passed before I realized he wasn't back yet, so I went searching. The poor kid was stuck on the toilet cause he needed me to help wipe. I got so distracted by my crossword, the nice weather, and the silence I momentarily forgot all about him, and he was wailing his head off trying to get me to come help. Oops
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 2:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• LOL i forgot to feed ds his meal and only gave him his fruit
    we had a lot going on and my brain wasn't there
    Amanda11810

Answer by Amanda11810 at 1:09 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I yelled at my kids the other day :( I felt horrible and appologized and said I shouldn't have done it.
    Anonymous

• I only make mistakes in days that end with -y...oh, so yeah I probably did!! HAHAHA!
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 3:08 PM on Mar. 29, 2011