An ex is an ex for a reason, but..

if you could ask anything, or say anything to an ex, what would it be and why?

careph

Asked by careph at 1:12 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Nothing. My ex was (and probably still is) a possessive/abusive jerk.The divorce papers I served him years ago did all my talking for me.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 1:15 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Nothing. I got to ask it last month. He cheated on me and then the girl he cheated with ended up cheating on him the very exact same way he did to me (online, went out when she was at "work" etc). Theyd been together a few yrs (like me and ex). He was all torn up about it and I asked him how it felt? He didnt get I was asking him how it felt to get shit all over LOL. He said omg its so horrible, how do you get over someone betraying you and lying to you this way? Then he caught himself and said "Oh I am so sorry!".

Answer by gemgem at 1:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• My ex is an idiot, and he knows I think so.....lol i've pretty much said it all to his face
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:32 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I wouldn't say anything to mine. I have things that go through my mind because I feel like he took an easy out when we broke up. I guess it just sucked that I was so hurt by the break-up, yet he was fine and even ok with going about trying to talk to me like it was nothing. **sigh**
    careph

Comment by careph (original poster) at 1:42 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I'd ask him if it turned out like he planned?
    pammomof9

Answer by pammomof9 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Why did you cheat on my son 3 times, refuse to go to any counseling, run with my granddaughter, ruin his credit, mentally and emotionally abuse him to this day, and use his daughter as a pawn to try to keep him under your control. Why?
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Was you born an asshole, or did it take time??
    PrincessStacy

Answer by PrincessStacy at 3:07 PM on Mar. 29, 2011