Do my BD days add up? TMI

Hi, I was hoping I could get some opinions.
I took an OPK test on Thursday it was + and could not BD that day. Took another OPK test on Friday and it was + again, we BD'd. Then we were not able to BD again on Sunday. Could I get pregnant on BDing only on Friday and Sunday?
Thanks for your responses.

Rjmjpappy

Asked by Rjmjpappy at 10:30 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• the egg will only last for i believe it is 12 hours. if you have sex within the 24 to 48 hour window after you get a positive i think you should be ok. if you ovulated on thursday and you had sex on friday you should be ok. but if you ovulated on friday and had sex friday and sunday then you should also be ok.
    BEST WISHES:)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:12 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Friday could have done it, Sunday probably didn't matter.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:07 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• it sounda like you should be fine. if you bd'ed when you had a positive then you should be fine. who knows the actual day that you ovulated. just remember that sperm can live up to five days in the vagina. so if you did bd on the day you ovulated you may not have got prego that day but could be prego five days later.
    sterlids

Answer by sterlids at 4:12 PM on Nov. 25, 2008