Why does this bother me, agh!

Stupid question, I know, my feelings make me angry about stupid things. And I mean SMALL STUPID things.

I removed my ex from my Facebook account. Everything down to the last comment, etc. Just so I could put him out of my mind in every aspect, even silly Facebook. Well we had a great number of mutual friends but it seems he comments on the SAME two people's statuses as I do. Of all the people, he makes it a point to comment on a comment I leave. We don't talk, as a matter of face, he left me because he couldn't handle that I had a daughter, and he was just fine when I said I couldn't talk to him anymore. I'm so irritated that he pops up and tries to get in on something that has nothing to do with him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Ignore your ex's activities.. That's it...
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 1:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Sounds like he's just being childish. Hopefully everyone else will pick up on that and ignore his comments. You seem to be the adult here. AnuMeha is right, ignore him.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 1:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• if you block him, you shouldn't be able to see the comments he leaves and he shouldn't be able to see yours.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 1:34 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• sounds like you still love him, sorry but it does
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 1:47 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Oh I know I do, that's why little things like this affect me. I just want to be over the feelings. I know the facts, but I can't make myself not feel. I really do hate itl
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:51 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• i agree- block him, you wont be able to see his replies or anything!
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 6:55 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Block him. And as for getting over the feelings it will happen but it needs time, so be patient and in the mean time block him so you don't need the constant reminder.
    gutterflower585

Answer by gutterflower585 at 7:46 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• It sounds like he is intentionally posting to annoy you. If I'm not mistaken, you can click on the X on his comments and it will give you the option to block his posts permanently. That way you'll never know what he has to say again lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 10:11 PM on Mar. 19, 2011