Can you get pregnant the day after ovulation and when do you get the middle pain bfore or during ovulation maybe afterwards?

plz respond and no negative comments plz and thanks in advance....... ;-)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Mom2jack04
    That downvote was an Oops. My 20 month old grabbed the mouse. sorry!! I really wish we could undo votes! He also did a 'report answer' but luckily that takes you to a page to fill out a form.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 2:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Yes & pain occurs after the ovulation.... :-)
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 1:28 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• In addition to AnuMeha's response--You can get pregnant at anytime of the month. You are just more likely to get pregnant during ovulation.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• You can get pregnant anytime. Middle pain??? Not everyone gets cramps or pain during ovulation. I sometimes cramp on one side during ovulation, and i usually think of it as the time to not let hubby near me, lol. But if you have unprotected sex a few days before or after pregnancy is possible
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:29 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• OK i had the pain on the 14th and had sex before the pain on the 14th do i still have a chance to be pregnant....... my lmp was 2/27/2011......... i also am 5dpo and im having creamy cm and my cervix is high, closed and hard whats going on
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:32 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• the pain was on my left ovary for 2 days and my temp. was 97.2
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:35 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• if you are sexually active then yes you have a chance at getting pregnant.
    Mom2Jack04

Answer by Mom2Jack04 at 1:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• i know that........im saying from having sex on the day i might have ovulated and how long will the egg live after its been released?? no sarcastic remarks plz i have to children and i know i can get pregnant if im sexually active thanks
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:43 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Once the egg is released (ovulation) it is ideal for conception for around three days. Sperm can live about the same amount of time around three days sometimes longer. So in all actuality, there are only three days a month that a woman can get pregnant. figuring out which three is the tricky part.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2011