Lower abdomen/uterus pain/tenderness

I have been having crampy feelings the past week. It kind of feels like I'm getting my period but im not due yet. I couldn't refil my BC pill for this month so I have been off it. I am probably due for my period in a week or so. It feels sore and tender a little to touch. my uterus feels larger. What do you think these symptoms could be. I guess pregnancy is possible? but i dont know.

Roisin07

Asked by Roisin07 at 1:40 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Health

• Honestly if you have had unprotected sex and you aren't due for your period and you have been off your bc then yes it is a def possibility that you could be pregnant. I would take a test to find out. Maybe you are gonna start your cycle early. I know when I was pregnant bothe times thought I would cramp and it wasn't my period. Gl hon.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 1:44 PM on Mar. 19, 2011