When someone you know dies....?

Do you write on their facebook wall?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Na........
    AnuMeha

Answer by AnuMeha at 2:15 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I might write comforting words for their family. I haven't had anyone that I know die with a FB account. So I haven't really had to think about it before.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:21 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I write something to their family. I have someone on my friends list who died last summer, and I don't have the heart to take her off my friends list. Every now and again, one of her kids or friends posts something. She is still missed terribly.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• No, he is not there, but it would be nice for family members to see, providing you leave a nice message........

Answer by older at 2:24 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• No, but the day my father died I wrote on his wall apologizing for not making it down there for Thanksgiving. I gave him my love and I don't think he ever saw it.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 2:34 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I have a couple who are friends of ours (dh and me) and her husband recently
    died and she still has his account open and uses it in playing the games etc... including
    leaving personal messages to him or his friends to him...
    I wrote on her wall when he died, but did not write on his...
    I think it's her way of healing....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 2:42 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Not on their personal wall but have had several people di and family members made a memorial wall for them. That was a really nice way to share your grief especially from 200 miles away. People shared pics and stories.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 2:47 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• hmm if i died, i wouldnt mind as long as it was good things either directed to me or to my fam
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 3:08 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Hasn't happened to me thankfully but I dont think I would, my family are private people so I dont think they would like it, not sure about my friends.
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 3:29 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I would if I knew their spouse/kids/family were looking and then Id direct my love and condolences to them.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2011