Have you had a spiritual experience?

Every time I lose a loved one it brings back all the memories of all the spiritual experiences I have had. I love to hear of others that have had wonderful spiritual experiences! Please, if you have had one, please share.

Linda1012

Asked by Linda1012 at 2:59 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• i saw the light when i had a heat stroke and died. everything was white and my life flashed before my eyes.
    it was insane and changed my life forever
    i definitely believe in life after death and ghosts

also one night in the middle of the night i felt my grandpa who just passed in my house
    i just knew he was there
    then, i ran into my mom who said the same thing, that she woke up to find grandpa!
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 3:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• woohooI have one every morning when I wake up: Yeah, YEAH ! I'm alive! ! ! Woooo-hooooo!

BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 3:08 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• We are Spiritual beings having a human experience. We should live our lives so that every moment is spiritual. My dad appeared to me several months after he made his transition. My friend spoke to me the moment of his transition (he was in another state). My late husband hung around for almost a year after his transition.
    Kimimale

Answer by Kimimale at 3:41 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Ive had several in my life.

Not sure I can really express them in writing here but basically they were feelings of warmth and renewal of the enduring circle that is family be it here or from the next life.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 4:15 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Those are some pretty great experiences!! I have had them all m life! My Brother in law just passed the other day unexpectedly and it made me wonder how precious everyday is! Thank you so much for sharing such personal experiences.

Linda1012

Comment by Linda1012 (original poster) at 4:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• What a great question!!! I have had many, I have seen a ghost, felt spirits around me, had the Holy Spirit climb into my body as I was sleeping one night during a fast and fill me with comfort from out of this world, answering the prayer I had prayed. I had my Spirit Guide awaken me one night, and scratch on my pillow, I was so scared I wanted it to go away! I had been reading a Sylvia Browne book and she said-"Ask your spirit guide to reveal themself to you and they will". So I did, nothing happened, untill that night when I was in bed, I could not open my eyes, I wasn't allowed to see it but OMG I know it was real and it was an amazing experience. My grandpa had a heart attack on my 8th birthday, I was sitting on his lap when it happened. I though he was asleep but he had gone to the other world, with a messenger who told him he could stay with my gramma or go home. He chose to stay with her but didn't want to b/c it was so
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• (CONT) beautiful and peaceful there. (ok, that one wasn't mine). I know that there is a dimension to this world, a portal into the other world and it's SO amazing we couldn't even imagine it.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• mostly during sex
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 1:28 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I have had many, I am vey in tune to where and when I can feel the presence of the Lord
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 2:15 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I asked this question because I have also had many experiences. From the day I was born to the present! I pretty much keep them to myself, my husband is the only person I speak about it to. My Brother in law passed a few days ago unexpectedly and I just needed some reassurance that there are others out there that have them to. Thank you all for your response!!

Linda1012

Comment by Linda1012 (original poster) at 7:37 AM on Mar. 20, 2011