Traveling for Thanksgiving.

We're traveling (from Oklahoma to Missouri-3 hour drive) for Thanksgiving. Would you think traffic would be worse On Wednesday evening or Thursday morning?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Holidays

• I was listening to the radio this morning and they predict traffic will get bad starting Wednesday.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Wed evening will be busier by a long shot! Thursday AM most folks are already "there".
    companygoddess

Answer by companygoddess at 11:12 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• lol I bet you're screwed either way (wow...guess I'm the pessimist!) You're going to either run into all the people trying to "beat traffic" or the procrastinators! lol I'm sure it wont be too horrible though.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 11:46 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• We've always found it's way worse Wed evening. We usually go Thurs morn and it's not bad at all... here anyway!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 2:33 AM on Nov. 26, 2008