PERIOD...QUESTION HELPP PLZ

Okay so I have never had a normal period!
One month I would have it then skip it for one or two months.
Since I got it on August, I have been getting it every month.
Im not married or nothing but for some reason I have always thought that I am not able to conceive, but I want to be a mother so bad later on in my life. Now that my period is coming every months will it be easier for me to get pregnant or actually get pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• just track your periods and make sure you track your ovulations also. the normal is ovulation will occur about 14 days before your next period. since you are getting them every month then i believe it woud be likely that you would/ could get pregnant.
    Also I track my ovulation with mymontlycycles.com and it will ask you to put in the dates of your period. Then you can click on track ovulation and it will give you the dates that you could be most fertile.
    It worked for me I have been using it for 3 months and I am pregnant :)
    Good luck
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:05 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• You can also track your ovulation by tracking your basal body temp and your vaginal secretions. That's how I got pregnant with my son. :-)
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 11:34 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Yeah use mymonthlycycles.com I've been using that site for years to keep track of my irregular periods and then by the time I was ready to have my son it already knew how my periods went so it could tell me when I was going to ovulate. Got pregnant after two months :)
    MarineWife87

Answer by MarineWife87 at 11:49 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I have never had regular cycles (anywhere from 24-79 days), and I'm on my second pregnancy. Irregular cycles do not mean that you can't get pregnant, just that it will be harder to plan a pregnancy. With a regular cycle it makes it more predictable. The best thing you can do is chart your cycle, especially your basal body temperature (I did this even when I wasn't trying to get pregnant so I would know when my next period was going to show up). This will let you know for sure if/when you ovulate each cycle, and then you can go from there. The best web resource I've found is www.fertilityfriend.com; not only does it let you chart on-line, it also has a free e-mail course that tells you everything you need to know about charting and what it indicates about your fertility.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 1:06 PM on Nov. 25, 2008