3rd pregnancy, and baby doesn't seem "real" yet?

I don't know if it is just that life is so busy or that I thoroughly know what to expect from pregnancy or a newborn, but it seems like I don't even think about the fact that in 2 months, I will have another child.

Has this happened to anyone else? I mean all the practical things are covered and I'm sure that once she is here, I will do just fine...but where is the anticipation and excitement this time?!

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 3:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• It never quite seemed "real" to me until they were here. After 6 kids they are all very real now! LOL Once you have a coupld you are just so busy taking care of them you don't have as much time to focus on the new one coming.
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 4:06 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• its probably that you're so busy. my guess is that once your new little one his here, it will kick in and it will be "real" and you will be just as excited, nervous, and scared as you were with your 1st :) good luck!
    preemiemommy

Answer by preemiemommy at 3:59 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• i felt the same way when i was pregnant with my 3rd. the pregnancy came at a bad time also so i kind of relished every moment she was inside because i knew adding a new baby to the mix was going to cause an uproar financially and emotionally in my life. once it got closer to the delivery date i felt more relaxed about it, and more realistic about it too. all of my worries and stress lifted as soon as i held her in my arms. then we took it one day at a time and now she's 1 and i couldnt imagine life without all 3 of my babies!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 4:11 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I only have the one, but it took awhile for her to seem real to me. When she started moving, it was definitely real to me.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:08 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• YOU'RE probably just busy
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:58 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• That happened with my 2nd. I knew he was coming, but y'know, I had stuff to do.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:09 PM on Mar. 20, 2011