For those who had a c-section then vaginal: I wanted to know how you where feeling?

I been planing to have a scheduled c-section because I am scared having my son vaginal because I had a c-section with my 1st so I never experienced the labor of pushing. Now i am so scared!! but I have changed my mind because I am going to have a toddler running around and needing me also and my healing wont be the same as it was with my 1st cause he was my only child.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I had a pap smear by a doctor that I really like today and he told me they do vbacs. I personally want one(had a c-section with my son). Do what you think is best for you and your baby.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 1:34 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• i hear ya girl i had a csection with my daughter and will with this baby i am so scard of the operation and the pain that will follow i hear ya just kno i am scard too
    JEN15212

Answer by JEN15212 at 1:23 AM on Nov. 27, 2008