Would you be weirded out if your husband wasn't phazed by a yeast infection? adult content

I told my husband I think I have one, cuz I think I do, and it didn't bother him in the least. He still wanted to do it. I understand his eagerness since it's been over a week (I just got off my period) but since I was uncomfortable with doing it now I tried to exaggerate how itchy and ugggh it was and he seriously did not care lol. Now I'm kinda weirded out but him! I'm turned off by myself how can he not be!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• aint that a nice thing though, it shows he still wants ya and finds ya sexy even when you have a an icky vajayjay.. Go for it mite do some good lol
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 4:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I don't think I would be weirded out but I would be mad at him for not caring that I was in discomfort.
    Anonymous

• Tell him he can get it from you,because its true

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Oh guess I should have added we do use condoms as our firm of BC.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:27 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Give him a good whiff of your yeasty vajayjay. That should turn him off. lol
    Inloveagain

Answer by Inloveagain at 4:27 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• form*
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:28 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Ughm, yeah I'd be weirded out. Just tell him the symptoms LOL. He should back off.

Symptoms of candidiasis may vary depending on the area affected. Infection of the vagina or vulva may cause severe itching, burning, soreness, irritation, and a whitish or whitish-gray cottage cheese-like discharge, often with a curd-like appearance. These symptoms are also present in the more common bacterial vaginosis.

Symptoms of infection of the male genitalia include red patchy sores near the head of the penis or on the foreskin, severe itching, or a burning sensation. Candidiasis of the penis can also have a white discharge, although uncommon.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 5:45 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Men are pigs!! Of course it didnt phase him! But EEEWWWWW It really should have! He CAN catch your yeast infection you know.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2011