for moms with gd?

When is your blood sugar the worst. This morning when i took mine it was 173 and yesterday it was 230 its supposed to be under 120 and I haven't eaten yet so not sure why it is so high. Does this happen to you sorry its kinda freaking me out that its so high.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Health

• You need to call your doctors office if its that high in the morning after not eating. You might need to do insulin shots along with the diet.
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 11:25 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I did diet with two of mine and wih the third it didn't work. I ended up on insulin with her. Make sure you keep track and show your doctor, see about a nutritionist as well and make sure to find out from your doctor what your good levels of blood sugar are. Some people are different.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 11:34 AM on Nov. 25, 2008