Painting the White House Black......?

Did you all really think that was a serious question?? I only posted that as a joke and you ladies really got ugly. Everyone who was so negative and rude should be ashamed of yourselves! It was on Chocolate News on comedy central! With everything going on today with our nation I thought everyone could use a little laugh. I find it hilarious that the Republicans and Democrats have to get so crazy over issues with Obama. He is not the president yet and we don't know what he is going to do for America until he is actually in office for his whole term. CHILL OUT!! He isn't God. Oh and for you ladies who knew it was a joke, thank you for understanding that it was a joke!!! I hope you all have a wonderful day and try to do something nice for someone. Oh and maybe for one day not to say anything negative or mean...try it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Nov. 25, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• I think the people that got worked up were just so jaded by all the other weird crap that's been posted about Obama that they had no choice but to attack you. I mean really. Remember the anti-christ drama? Unless you explicitly say "THIS IS A JOKE", people probably aren't going to take it as one.

I just wrote it off as another crazy rumor, I didn't take it seriously OR as a joke =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:27 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I think Chocolate News is funny. I don't agree with our choice for President elect but I don't bash people who voted him in. As far as I am concerned IMHO if he wasn't black McCain would have won. I should post my blog about it that I posted on my Myspace.
    Geminus

Answer by Geminus at 11:28 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I got the joke, and thank you for telling everyone to try to do something nice. If you just smile at a stranger it might make their day. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:28 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I still want my tattoo. :)
    Fiveofakind2

Answer by Fiveofakind2 at 11:46 AM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Geminus....don't take this the wrong way, IMHO that is a RACIST comment. There is no way, after Bush a republican would have won. IMHO. White, black, purple, green...just NO WAY.
    TwocutiesMumma

Answer by TwocutiesMumma at 12:26 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• I thought it might be a joke.... a cruel one... for either side. Because this is the kind of stuff that people spread and somehow gets turn into the truth becauce people are gullible and will believe anything
    Anonymous

• Many have taken incredibly stupid jokes about him seriously, like the idiocy about him changing the national anthem. If you pretend to take this stuff for real, you should expect to be treated like someone who is dumb enough to do so.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 2:07 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• it was not a racist joke...
    as far as changing the national anthem i never heard that one but i do know the wonderful PRESIDENT-ELECT won't even place his hand over his heart during it.... THE FREAKIN PRESIDENT!!! yea real patriotic.....
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:00 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• PRESIDENT-ELECT won't even place his hand over his heart during it....

that's not true. amazing how gullible some people are.

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 3:24 PM on Nov. 25, 2008

• Oh wow..this again..You still believe that about the anthem? Wow..just wow.
    Anonymous