Do you wear makeup everyday?

I dont have the best skin but Ive learned to accept it rather than cover it in make up everyday, I only wear it for rare nights out or big events ie weddings, funerals etc.. I recently stayed over at my in laws and was kinda shocked to see my MIL making breakfast with a full face on. I asked her was she going out and she laughed and said no but id rather die than leave my bedroom with out make up on.. I told her she doesnt need to well because she doesnt but I guess make up makes her feel good. So ladies can you live with out make up or is it a must have?

DawnLauren

Asked by DawnLauren at 4:44 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Yes i cant leave my house with out it... :(
    Anonymous

• I do. But mine is tattoed on.
    Hatsumomo

Answer by Hatsumomo at 4:46 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I almost never wear make-up. Much less everyday. I have great skin, and also wear glasses so it dosnt work for me. God made me the way I am and made how I look. I dont need to paint my face so I look different than I really am. Kinda like padded bra's, I consider it false advertising. LOLOL
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 4:46 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I love padded bras
    DawnLauren

Comment by DawnLauren (original poster) at 4:47 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I rarely use it anymore. I used to be one of those women who HAD to have it on or I couldn't even run to the corner store. But somewhere along the way I got over it. Now, like you, I only wear it for special times. Saves me a lot of money too!
    lisa89j

Answer by lisa89j at 4:47 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Not if I am not going anywhere, but if I am leaving the house (walking the dog doesn't count), my hair and make up are done. I will not go out in public without it.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 4:48 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• lol me too I LOVE PADDED BRAS!
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 4:48 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Just occasionally. Never thought it did that much for me, mascara is the only thing I use on a daily basis, because without it you can't see my eyelashes. lol
    mommy_jules

Answer by mommy_jules at 4:51 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• No, ever since I started working from home I stopped wearing makeup everyday. I feel that since I am home and it is just me, why bother? I do put some makeup on when I am going out - running errands, going to appointments or going on 'date night' though.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 4:52 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• most days,yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:58 PM on Mar. 19, 2011