What do your kids want to be when they grow up?

Ask them!

3 year old says a big kid.

2 year old says oh it's raining.

And the baby wouldn't answer...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:49 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• neuro-typical

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:50 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• My son once said Juice.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 4:51 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• My daughter has repeatedly told me that she is going to be a "nurser". I have asked many times if she means a nurse like her grandma (OB nurse), but she insists that she means she wants to breastfeed babies. LOL! Oddly specific, kiddo...but good luck! I imagine this will be particularly challenging because she often tells me she doesn't want to have any of her own babies. LOL!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 4:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• 16 - public relations.. but I think she would make a good therapist

14 - doesnt know but wants to make a GOOD living (200K+)... I think he would make a good green engineer or lawyer... probably a GREAT lawyer... but i wouldnt wish that upon him

10 - a stay at home mom with better furniture than us, then when the kids are in school she wants to be a dermatologist and/or school nurse and in her spare time (I dont see any with that schedule) she wants to write books

Anonymous

• A Princess
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 5:08 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• my 6 yr old says he " wants to be that guy that makes legos" and of course he would say that he lives for his legos, lol

my 18 yr old is going to be " a gym teacher" she starts college for that this fall

my 19 yr old is going to school to be a phycologist and it is scaring me because she comes home on breaks and thinks she is some know it all giving advice and such, lol

wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 5:23 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• 14--something w/ animals.
    11--ball player of some kind.
    CometGirl

Answer by CometGirl at 5:52 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• My 26 yo, he was in the Coast Guard, he is now out.....he has no idea.

My 24 yo, he is using his 20's as his question mark years. (He is going to school to be a TI, but we'll see.)

My 16 yo, he wants to be a composer and a conductor of 'big' bands, orchestras.....he loves his music. Of the 3, the 16 yo is the most mature. (and the 26 yo has a 3 yo daughter!!!)

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 5:54 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• ****he is going for IT***** makes more sense!!
    jesse123456

• My son wanted to be a ninja turtle, then a power ranger, then a weather man and finally he wanted to be a storm chaser.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 6:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2011