Could I be pregnant?

I started my period on the 12th and lasted 5 days, normally lasts about 8 days. I have tender breasts, upset stomach, back pains, headaches, cramps, and little vaginal discharge. Could I be pregnant?

Deeburke

Asked by Deeburke at 5:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• If you had a period no matter if it was 3 days short or not it is unlikely that you are pregnant. If anything just take a test and find out. Maybe wait a few weeks and take one again if you're still having the symptoms.
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 5:19 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Doubtful as you probably haven't ovulated yet. Depends on the length of your cycle and an average 28 days cycle conception would be on the 26th which is still a week off. HOWEVER anything is possible.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:20 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• You could be pregnant, I would take a test. I had my period after I conceived but it was much shorter than it usually was, and my doctor said that it happens.
    lizjones

Answer by lizjones at 5:31 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• If you are a female who has all her reproductive organs intact, and you are having sex, you could be pregnant. Take a test.
    Anonymous

• The only way to know for sure is to take a test. If it's negative, wait until you've missed a period or two. Aside from that, get a blood test.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I think it's too early
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:55 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• It's rare to have a period and still be pregnant, but it does happen. All you can do is wait awhile and then test.
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 7:37 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• If you had sex since your last period, you could be pregnant.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:08 PM on Mar. 20, 2011