My "best friend" moved across the country and didn't tell me..

Wow, I think I'm pissed! She left a few weeks ago to stay with family and I talked to several days ago and she said she still hadn't decided whether or not she was going to stay there or come back here. Today, I read on Facebook she apparently decided to stay. How nice of her to call me and tell me huh? I'm upset that she won't be coming back because she is the closest friend I had, but really I'm pissed she didn't call and tell me just let me read it on Facebook. Should I call and ask her what's up or ignore her until she has the decency to call me and act like I didn't see it? I did a lot for her and I never expected anything in return but this seriously feels like a slap in the face.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• oh thats rough, Id call her and see whats the problem, maybe she has some issues she cant face telling you.
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 5:24 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• well think of it this way u r hurting cuz she left rt ? maybe she couldnt leave and tell u good bye , she felt this way she wouldnt see u cuz she woulnd b able to leave
    frances693

Answer by frances693 at 8:30 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I would call and ask her why she didnt tell you. But then again, thats how I am. If I have a problem or want to know why someone did something Ill ask.

Answer by gemgem at 5:15 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• That is pretty rude. But I think you think you were very close and she just dosnt think you were close at all, or why else would she do this and not say boo to you about it? You think you were BFF's and she thinks of it as a casual friendship.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• No, we've been close friends for several years. Neither one of us had any other close friends nearby and we did a lot together. We have kids the same age and we are each other's child's god mothers. I honestly don't think she thought we were "casual" friends...I'm not that stupid.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Psychotic would be posting nasty messages or deleting her from Facebook. Feeling hurt is not psychotic, but thank you!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:33 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Not trying to be rude but I think you are acting psychotic.
    Anonymous