Your family, his family, and your friends...

Of those people how many do you know... 1) the way they take their coffee 2) their libation of choice 3) for the non-drinkers their drink of choice.

Do you make sure to keep these things on hand or do you make sure you have them when they visit?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:15 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• We are having a small dinner party tonight so I made sure to have on hand what every one likes to drink, and the proper coffee accouterments for after dinner. BUT I realized that I do not know what my sil liked to drink... I know she likes champagne... and we do have some, but it seems an odd dinner drink.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I usually ask them what theyd like. Coffee, tea, and a couple of nice bottles of wine is usually good enough for a dinner party. Also most of the time people will also bring a bottle of wine, atleast my friends do when we have a dinner party.

Answer by gemgem at 5:21 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I have a head like a sieve so I dont remember any of this stuff ever, I still gotta ask my mom do you take suger ha ha she loves that question..
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 5:32 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I know the drinks of choice for a few people, but I don't worry about it too much. When I throw a get-together for non-drinkers, I always have the following: Dr. Pepper, Mtn Dew, Sprite, Sweet Tea, Water. If they don't like any of those, I guess it's just too bad.

If I'm throwing a party for drinkers, I have all of the above plus various juices and mixes, various vodkas/tequilas/rums, and beer. Of our friends, I know what beer they like, and we'll usually have one or all of the following: Bud Light Lime, Coors Light, or Michelob Ultra. Our friends/family are all good with any of those.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 5:33 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Oh, and I've never made coffee at a get-together. For me, coffee is a morning drink. I've never thought about it otherwise.
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 5:34 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I always offer coffee with dessert or tea if I have a tea drinker

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:39 PM on Mar. 19, 2011