When was the last time you went over your budget with your spouse?

I think ours is an ongoing conversation. If something changes, we bring it up as it comes up, but maybe once or twice a year we will sit down and go over everything with two "sets of eyes" to see if there is anything we really overspend on or that needs tweaked.

Mom-2-3-Girlz

Asked by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 5:20 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Money & Work

• We will re-do the budget anytime something major changes financial wise. Could be once a week, or a month or once a year. Lately? Not for a while. Not since the 2008 market crash.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 5:24 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Hardly ever. When we do talk about it I bring it up since I do all the bills and Ill say hey hon this month we cannot do this or that, and he says fine.

Answer by gemgem at 5:22 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• We're probably similar- we sit down a couple times a month to go over it- and if we need to change it mid-month we talk about it first.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 8:44 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• We sit down atleast twice a month and go over everything
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 10:56 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• We don't have a budget. I pay the bills I am responsible for, he pays the bills he is responsible for, we know what big ticket items we need to jointly pay for during the year and the rest is to do as we each want with our own money.
    Keksie

Answer by Keksie at 9:03 AM on Mar. 20, 2011