Anyone know some good chicken breast recipes (no onion ones please)

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 5:25 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Food & Drink

• Easy Chicken Bake (we double the stuffing) There is also one with italian salad dressing from a packet and parmesan cheese but I can't find the recipe.

Creamy Ranch Chicken and Rice

Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I like using frozen breasts because they come out juicier but they do take a little longer to cook.

For tomorrow night, I will put the breasts in about 1/2 to 1-inch of water (not enough to cover the breasts) then coating them with Parmesan Italian dressing, cover the pan with foil and baking at 350 for about 60-90 minutes. The foil keeps the heat in and helps keep them juicy.

I have to make them SUPER tender for my MIL who has no teeth.

Boneless, skinless breasts are so versatile! You can do so many things ... stir fry, bruschetta, the above recipe, nuggets, breaded/fried, grilled, lemon pepper, herb-butter ....

Check here for more recipes: http://allrecipes.com/

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 5:34 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Something really good, and really easy.
    Italian chicken.You cut up the chicken breasts into small chunks.
    Then you marinade it in italian dressing (zesty italian is better) for however long youd like, the longer the better.
    Then you just poor it, the chicken and dressing and all, into a hot pan.
    You add more dressing while its cooking and cook the chicken in the italian dressing until its all cooked.
    It is really delicious, I made it last night.
    lizjones

Answer by lizjones at 5:34 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• It has a little onion in it, but you can leave it out without it messing anything up:

Island Chicken with Pineapple Salsa

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 5:28 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• get some chicken breasts, tin of tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic. red pepper. and any other veg ya fancy put it all in over proof dish and bake for 30 mins its yum..
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 5:30 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I often cook the chicken pretty much plain, with salt/pepper and add a sauce....lately I've been on a honey-mustard kick...or barbecue sauce...
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:47 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• i love the italian dressing chicken, we do that all the time though, so was looking for something a little different, lol.
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 8:12 PM on Mar. 19, 2011