Hmm.. what should i do with my hair.. ?boredom. lol.

throw out some hair styles, be they up do's or cuts or whatever.. gonna play around tonight with my hair after i give it a nice good hair treatment (no colors please, lol, I'm doing that next month when spring sets in)...

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 5:27 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• oooh ooh, do this! get it super curly, and separate!! just for kicks! post it on FB!!!

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:20 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• bangage??? lol!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:06 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• (it's darkbrown and in the middle of my shoulder blades if you need to know to gauge it.. semi square to oval face, with a widows peak, so gotta have some bangage going on, lol).
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 5:29 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• lol yup bangage, it's my new word for today, lmao.
    I need to get a smaller curling iron to do that look though.. (I really need to get one anyways for Tessa's hair, I've just not had the chance to make it to cosmo prof).. I could do it with perm rods.. (shivers). lololol. But if I get bored tomorrow, I'll do it and post it via facebook.. maybe I'll do both of our hair like that.. right now I straightened tessa's hair and by tomorrow it'll probably start to curl anyways.
    xxhazeldovexx

Comment by xxhazeldovexx (original poster) at 8:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2011