Cheating Husband Update!

So on Super Bowl Sunday I found a girls number in my Husband phone and I confronted her and him and they told the same thing that they just exchanged numbers and that was as far as they got yada yada.
I kicked him out he came back we talked and are trying to work things out, I have been tracking his move too because if it happens again he's gone.

Now all is better were talking and doing things like we use to do went to Vegas to clear our heads and start over and it went good to. Been talking more and he said he wont do that again trying to be friends with a women and I said you better not. I still have my GUARD way up and will for a long time but just wanted to say all is well as of today....

dusty1962

Asked by dusty1962 at 5:51 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Thats good
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 5:56 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• he didnt really cheat...he gave his number out..he was just dishonest..but thatsb good yall r finding each other again
    Anonymous

• i'm glad things are getting better :)
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 6:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• glad things are better but I would be terrible mad as well and it would make me lose lots and lots of trust for him. Not sure what I would do and not sure if I believed that they only exchanged numbers but thats just me.
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 8:00 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I'm really glad to hear that! I felt so bad for you Dusty! I hope he realizes he is so dang lucky to have you, you are a strong woman to fight for your relationship;) God can heal ALL wounds.
    God bless.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 8:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• thats good i wish it would have that easy for me ,,, i wish u all the best
    frances693

Answer by frances693 at 8:20 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• that's good you two are working out, goodluck
    MOMMIE227

Answer by MOMMIE227 at 5:53 AM on Mar. 20, 2011