What can I do to relieve my upset stomach and pain?

I have had trhis problem for years now and it just seems to get worse. Everything I eat maakes me sick and I almost always have pain in my stomach as if the lining was being burned away. I don't get heartburn or anything.

I dont get bloated or anything either. I have gone to er, but no luck..they dont even check me really. My husbands ins. dont kick in for another 60 days. So does any of y'all know what I can do to ease the nasuea and pain? Ive tried over counter meds and nothing really works.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:02 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Health

• try to eat non spicy food and kinda blan food and see if that makes you feel any better i wish you luck
    mamawilbur

Answer by mamawilbur at 6:05 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• you could be allergic to something, have you tried cutting back on dairy/wheat.
    DawnLauren

Answer by DawnLauren at 6:09 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• when happen to my son he has peppermints they help
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 6:12 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• 1/8 of a teaspoon of ginger added to 8 oz. of preferred drink. Peppermint tea will help soothe your upset stomach, and the ginger will help settle the acidic juices.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 6:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• when u get sick, do u throw up? Or just feel like u will? When u eat and then ,makes u feel sick is it everything u eat make u feel like that? Or just a few things?
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 6:15 PM on Mar. 19, 2011