Who is it liberals say place plants????

http://detnews.com/article/20110317/METRO02/103170380/2-ex-Dem-leaders-charged-in-fake-tea-party-scheme

Pontiac— Two former high-ranking members of the Oakland County Democratic Party are facing various election corruption charges in a bogus tea party scheme, Oakland County Prosecutor Jessica Cooper and County Sheriff Michael Bouchard announced Wednesday.

Former Democratic Party Chairman Michael McGuinness and ex-operations director Jason Bauer, both of Waterford Township, were arraigned Wednesday before Oakland Circuit Judge James Alexander.

They face charges related to Independent Tea Party filings, false affidavits and forged documents that occurred between July 23 and July 26 last year.

Both stood mute to the charges and were released on $25,000 personal bond each, pending an April 13 hearing before Alexander.

The charges include felonies that carry up to 14 years in prison. Neither could be reached for comment.

Cooper and Bouchard announced the charges during a joint press conference conducted to discuss the findings of a one-person grand jury seated by Oakland Circuit Judge Edward Sosnick.

Carpy

Asked by Carpy at 6:31 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• Liberals didn't say it...Scott Walker admitted it on tape.

Dishonesty exists in the every corner of the world...social, political, and physical.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 7:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• .Scott Walker admitted it on tape.

He did not admit to placing plants.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 7:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• You're right, he only suggested it. What a stand up guy.

UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 7:21 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• It's politics to play games... The voting public is sick of it... I think both sides can agree to that.... But it's ILLEGAL to falsify affidavits and forge documents....  Curious to see how this plays out in court.

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 7:30 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Is he more stand up guy than the democrats who are charged with felonies for trying to run fake candidates.
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 7:31 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Jessica Cooper is a democrat doesn't play games. I wouldn't caller a nice lady, stern would be a better word, but the kind of person you'd want on the bench. She lives across the street from my child care provider.

I don't know Judge Alexander personally but the people i know who work in the juvenille justice division of the court talk about him favorable.

The Oakland County dems have some serious leadership problems and a lot of democracts "in the trenches" don't care for them.
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 7:39 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• THIS>>> I's politics to play games... The voting public is sick of it... I think both sides can agree to that.... But it's ILLEGAL to falsify affidavits and forge documents.... Curious to see how this plays out in court.

Answer by grlygrlz2 55 minutes ago

agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 8:28 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I think it's a load of shit to claim that one immoral action is any better than another simply because there is a law against it. By that standard nobody should have a problem with abortion but plenty do.

I also think it's a load of shit, and a total cop-out when someone can't admit that someone they agree with did something wrong, simply because they agree with them. I think that's called "spinless", right?
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 8:53 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I think that's called "spinless", right?

spinless?
    Carpy

Comment by Carpy (original poster) at 9:21 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Why do we have any laws if every action is equivocal?
    annabarred

Answer by annabarred at 10:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2011