How can i lose weight

so i need some advice i cant seem to get back to a healthy weight for me after having my two kids so can ne one give me some advice or something that worked for you

luckygurl17

Asked by luckygurl17 at 6:57 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• The ONLY thing that I have found that really works for me is Weight Watchers. I joined and found out how many points I could have each day. I really haven't went back, but I am following it. If you buy the Smart One's dinners, it's very easy to keep track of your points. I lost 5 lbs my first week.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:01 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• burn more calories than you take in
    Anonymous

• Weight Watchers... the new points plus program is awesome!!! And it really works. My MIL has lost 22.8 lbs in a little over a months. AWESOME!!!
    jmgblair10

Answer by jmgblair10 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I just eat between 1400 - 1700 calories a day and go to the gym 3 days a week. it is coming off slowly, but I think it is coming off.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:27 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I have lost 40 pounds by following the Mayo Clinic Diet. The book is really colorful and easy to follow. It actually teaches you habits to start, break, and live by. It also teaches you the importance of journaling EVERYTHING that goes in your mouth. You'd really be surprised at the hidden bites you forget about.
    Granna2006

Answer by Granna2006 at 12:19 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I cut back on how much I eat, keep my carbs down and exercise.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 12:38 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Simply burn more calories than you take in....Weight Watchers has a great support system in place =)
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 8:50 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I started counting calories and writing down everything I ate and stuck to 1500 calories per day. I also started working out for 45-60 minutes 5 days per week with easy things like the Wii Fit and exercises off the TV. As I got more fit I progressed to harder workouts and lost 30 pounds in 7 months.
    PrincessPeach06

Answer by PrincessPeach06 at 10:42 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• cut back portions, no soda fried foods junk foods get fluids and rest
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 11:17 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I lost 160 pounds by exercising daily and eating a balanced diet. You need to make sure you are consuming less calories than you are taking in. Cutting out soda, processed foods and sugary foods is a start. I would see if you could meet with a nutritionist who can help you figure out a sensible diet for you. I thought eating pork chops, mashed potatoes w/gravy and green beans cooked in bacon and its drippings was healthy I have not eaten that stuff in years. So many really have no clue what is healthy and what isn't. You can also look online on nutrition sites to get some ideas on how to change your diet.

FricknFrack

Answer by FricknFrack at 11:48 AM on Mar. 20, 2011