6 week cycles?? adult content

After coming off the pill in Aug my periods have been 6 weeks apart. Is that normal for a 24 year old? Also I have noticed that during my periods I don't get the blood clots or the tissuse like stuff (I'm not sure how to explain it) Is there a chance that I'm not ovulating? Does anyone have any idea what is going on. I want a baby when my husband gets home from deployment in May. Please help.

jenlou9686

Asked by jenlou9686 at 7:03 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• You should start taking your temperature every morning. It is called your Basal Body Temperature (BBT) and you can see if and when you ovulate by your temperatures. Join Fertility Friend online for free, easy tracking, as well as lots of information on how to do it!
    rachelv817

Answer by rachelv817 at 7:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2011