Would you rather live walking distance from the beach and pay 1150 mnth for a one bed apartment

or live in a home2bed 1 bathhuge back yard. but an hour away from the beach. home is 1000 mtn rent

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in

• Hands down, the 2 bedroom. We have 2 adults, a toddler and 4 cats, we wouldn't all fit in a one bedroom. Plus, an hour isn't that long of a drive. :)
    ShadowRaven

Answer by ShadowRaven at 7:09 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Definitely the 2 bedroom...I need my space and with the way I drive, it'll only be 30 minutes :)
    MaterialGirl198

Answer by MaterialGirl198 at 7:11 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Depends on who was living with me.

Answer by gemgem at 7:12 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• 2 bedroom house, no question! Well unless the apartment was nice and the house was in a drug infested neighborhood.
    rachelv817

Answer by rachelv817 at 7:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Depends on my stage of life. If I were a single, workaholic, I might choose the beach since it would provide easy entertainment.

If I were married with children, I would choose the other for two reasons: (1) I would be afraid of my boys getting out of the house accidentally and wandering to the water and (2) I would want the extra space and money.
    ARgal

Answer by ARgal at 7:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• with 2 active kids I consider a yard a REQUIREMENT. Like indoor plumbing. Yard we'd use daily. Beach not so much... unless it had swings and stuff too
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 7:19 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• i would rather drive and pay less but yet it would suck with gas prices to drive that hour each time u wanted to go to the beach
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 7:20 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Since it is just the two of us and our furry kids ... I'll take the one bedroom within walking distance and I HATE small places!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:28 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• 1150 for a one bedroom apartment? that would be raping my wallet. ill take the better deal, the 2 bedroom with a yard for 1000. hands down!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:39 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• dependling on your life styile. If its just you or you and your husband you dont need much space. SOme 1 bedroom apartments are big and if you love the beach thats a way to go. But one houre is not that far away and having lots of space is good especially with kids.
    I would have to see both places to decide
    LittleBirdFly

Answer by LittleBirdFly at 7:48 PM on Mar. 19, 2011