If your bil was getting married. Would you think my dh would be part of the wedding over

friends? OR family doesnt have to be always be included in the wedding party. my sil is part of bridal party though?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• No, not if they're not close. There's no rule saying family has to be a part of any wedding.
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 7:15 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• my dh thought they were close? guess not
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:17 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• It is what the bride and groom want. It may not be that they aren't close, but they may be closer to someone else.
    AnAnxiousHeart

Answer by AnAnxiousHeart at 7:42 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• This reminds me of when my brother was getting married ....

My soon to be sister in law made me assume that I was going to be a bridesmaid.... she would constantly talk to me about it, I helped picked out things for the wedding and everything.... and honestly I was the ONLY one int eh family ( besides my brother) who would talk to her...... but yet she chose her friend ( understandable) , 2 women she just met at her new job and our 14 year old cousin.... I found out threw facebook who she chose and I was sooo hurt ....

And honestly I wasnt too sad when my brother called off the wedding and they broke up ( ....of course now a year later they just got back together and she is now pregnant but no wedding plans now) ... also all of those people who she had picked to be her bridesmaids - she has nothing to do witht hem now ( or I guess they have nothing to do with her....)
    2lilbumblebees

Answer by 2lilbumblebees at 7:46 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Family does NOT have to be included in the wedding party. Just WHO came up with this silly idea they have to be because it's family?? If they wanna help put out thousands of dollars so other people can party at your expense then by all means include them in the wedding party, if not? It's the couples Day and the couples wedding. They are paying for all of it usually so they should say who's in and whos out.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:24 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I had who i wanted in mine all were not blood related .
    MOMMIE227

Answer by MOMMIE227 at 5:48 AM on Mar. 20, 2011