Anyone here work for ALPINE..call center jobat home?

I am interested in applying and want you hear peoples experience.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:13 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Money & Work

• Sorry but no. I haven't heard of them. I did have a friend that worked for westathome.com. they have multiple companies they do customer service for at home and she liked it. It was just for extra income, but you can do it full time.
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 1:37 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I looked into that whenever I first got laid off almost 2 years ago and nothing ever came of it. I think I filled out the info and it said nothing was available, but that could have been another one. I now own my own business from home which was the best decision I have made for my family and I! :o)

Good Luck in your search!
    alyssamal

Answer by alyssamal at 9:14 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• I was sent the information, but when I ran the "does your computer meet these requirements" section, mine did not. At the time, I was not in town so I had wireless internet, plus I do not have an expensive computer with much memory. I think the memory requirements were not met either....
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:02 AM on Mar. 20, 2011