Any one know any exercises i can do at home

ive got two little girls and no time during the day to work out i wanted to start walking but my dh wont watch the gurls so i can he keeps telling me to wait till our youngest is older but thaat day will never come so does neone ealse know something i can do to work out

luckygurl17

Asked by luckygurl17 at 7:16 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• only ones i know are for abs and thats crunches you could also do yoga
    goobersmom713

Answer by goobersmom713 at 7:24 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Insanity DVD is pretty good.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:34 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• work out with your little girls......sit on the floor and play with them...lift them, bycicle your feet with them...etc....look on youtube for mommy kids excercises....also walk with them.....AND.....walk by yourself by walking out the door and telling your husband that they are his children too, and he WILL watch them...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 8:01 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I got one of those yoga balls and there are a lot of exercises you can do on them...I think it only cost me about $15. There are tons of instructions and youtube videos out there for exercises on those. Also, I think mine even came with a booklet of workouts. It is definitely the only piece of workout equipment I have ever used on a regular basis, and for the price, I think its worth the risk!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• do you have a video game system in the house? every system has a workout game. in fact, i think all systems have a dance game. i've tried dance games for xbox & wii. both were really good workouts(whether or not you can dance). lol
    BrookeKRod

Answer by BrookeKRod at 9:07 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Start getting some workout dvds I do alot of my exercises at home. you can also get online and go to exercisetv.com it's great!
    lil_shannie

Answer by lil_shannie at 9:38 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I really loved doing Tae-Bo! That worked awesome for me. You could work out at night. When I was younger I worked out at night (which I might go back to doing if I can not get off of my butt during the day.) Just as long as you work out you should be fine no matter the time.
    jnb71584

Answer by jnb71584 at 10:42 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Mama, it's really hard to work out when your kids are little. It does get easier as they get older. But the fact that your babys father won't watch them is an issue! He needs to step up, be a dad, and support you!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:09 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Not sure how old your girls are but you can do DVDs while they nap if they still do, if they are old enough that they don't nap then they can join you. My 4 year old loves to exercise with me, she doesn't do exactly what I am but she tries and she knows to stay out of my way.
    tazdvl

Answer by tazdvl at 12:37 AM on Mar. 20, 2011

• Definitely get a good DVD. I love Jillian Michaels's DVDs, especially 30 Day Shred. Get some hand weights, resistance bands, and an exercise ball, and you'll have a full gym! If you can afford to invest in a double jogging stroller, they're awesome for walks and if you pick up the pace and jog, they're good for that too. You can also put on some music and dance with them at home, which they'll love! My son does the 30 Day Shred with me (as far as his 2 year old attention span can handle, anyway), and it's fun for both of us.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:32 AM on Mar. 20, 2011