I'm 6 weeks pregnant, 20 years old, and scared! adult content

I'm having a difficult time with my first pregnancy. I get constant pains high and low in my tummy. Also I have two different types of bumps on my body. My leg has little tough white ones and between my bottom cheeks are a lot of red little bumps. They don't hurt and showed up recently when I found out I'm pregnant. Neither really itch..or hurt.

Still haven't gone to a doctor yet. Working on getting Medicare and having a difficult time with that too.

ZombieMom90

Asked by ZombieMom90 at 7:36 PM on Mar. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• lol u mean medicaid.. yea they make you jump through hoops but it is DEF WORTH IT!!!! everything will be free to you it is def. a load off ur shoulders CONGRATS MOMMY!!!! dont know anything about the bumps tho sry :(
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:41 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Honey that baby is going to tear your body up every way it can. Weird crap will happen to you the whole 9 months and then will magically go away when you give birth. You can always call your Dr though....thats what they are there for :D
    LuvMyMedic3ID

Answer by LuvMyMedic3ID at 7:42 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Constant pains ... are they sharp , continuous , or distant ? tough white lines could be stretch marks , hmm .. its a toughy about the red lumps maybe there just little spots ... sorry couldnt of been more help my love ..
    Scrummy

Answer by Scrummy at 7:43 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I sure hope so, Luv. lol It's defiantly weird.

Kylans; Yes. lol I know, but it's hard because I want to find out if my baby is even okay. We had been trying for a while and it scares me to death to lose them.
    ZombieMom90

Comment by ZombieMom90 (original poster) at 7:44 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Scrummy; They are on and off sometimes quick and very rarely last longer than a few minutes. This morning though was quite different. May of been the Checkers I ate the night before though. Seems to be back to normal now. And it's like cramps.
    ZombieMom90

Comment by ZombieMom90 (original poster) at 7:46 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Bless your heart......lots of hugs......it will be okay......just keep on keeping on.....most people are scared during their first pregnancy.....just keep working on getting medicare and then go to the doctor....you'll be okay...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 7:48 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• I would go down to the office Anytime i need somthing done i have to Physically go there for them to help
    kylansmommy09

Answer by kylansmommy09 at 7:51 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Don't be scared, everything will be ok :) I had cramps around that time, I am 34wks preg and it's my second pregnancy and trust me lots of weird things are going to happen to your body!! I still have things happen to me that worry me but as long as the doc says it's ok you just have to go with it. As for the bumps, maybe dry skin? Try putting lotion on them often and see if it helps :) and ask your doctor when you make it there, I'm sure everything is fine though :)
    kayaiden8907

Answer by kayaiden8907 at 8:04 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Thanks Kay. I'll try not to worry too much!
    ZombieMom90

Comment by ZombieMom90 (original poster) at 8:14 PM on Mar. 19, 2011

• Go down to the doctor of your choice (that accepts medical of course) and they will give you temp medical until medical approves you. If you go to a hospital that accepts medical they will have a free clinic that will provide you with prenatal care for free. As far as the pains go you might as well sit back and buckle up cause your in for a bumpy ride that's going to have a beautiful gift waiting for you at the end. God luck to you first timer!!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 9:44 PM on Mar. 19, 2011